Quick and healthy breakfast recipe:
toasted bread with mascarpone, honey and black garlic.
- 4 slices of crusty bread
- 4 tablespoons of mascarpone
- A few cloves of black garlic
- 2 spoons of honey
- Toast the bread slices.
- Spread a spoonful of mascarpone on each slice of toast.
- Spread the honey on the bread.
- Add whole cloves of Black Garlic
Black garlic is a fermented variant of regular garlic known for its sweet, caramelized taste, as well as its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in allicin, amino acids and vitamins, as well as sulfur compounds that can help improve the health of the cardiovascular system and strengthen the immune system. Black garlic is used in many dishes, such as sauces, dressings, pasta and steaks, and is considered a gourmet ingredient in modern cuisine.
Try black garlic to add a delicious and healthy twist to your recipes!